Switching tickets in mydisneyexperience

BrianV

Original Poster
Hi -

I have 8 days left on 10 day non-expiring tickets in computer system linked to my magic bands. I used them in august and they worked perfectly, as did all of my magic. I'm going in march for 2 days and already have my fast pass + selections made.

I also have some slightly older non expiring tickets with 2 days left. If I enter them into the system, can I link the magic bands and fast pass + reservations to these tickets? And in the process do I risk losing my fast pass reservations?

I'd like to finish out these older tickets if possible, but don't want to mess with my fast passes.

Thanks

Rob562

I know there's a way that they can assign a "priority" to the tickets when you have a multiple tickets linked to a single profile. I'm not sure if that's something that can be done by the profile-holder or if Guest Services has to do it. I don't believe it'll mess up your FP+ so I'd say go ahead and link them and then either call the MDE help line or wait until you get there and stop by a Guest Relations window to make sure.

-Rob

sjhym333

Couldn't he add all the tickets then "deactivate" the ones he wants to use later on MDE then reactivate when he is ready to use the newer tickets?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom