Switching hotels - procedure

hthmaid

I was hoping that someone could help me with some trickery. We are going to WDW for a week and planned on staying at Sports. As a last minute decision, we decided to split the stay and move to the Poly for 3 nites. My girls don't know and are too darn smart for their own good! I would like to find out exactly what needs to be done as far as check in/check out and baggage transfer so that I can work out a plan to keep things secret until we actually walk in to the room at Poly. Any help would be appreciated.

I did this on my last trip. Switched from Music to WL. It was unplanned. I went to the front desk and told them I'd like to transfer to another resort. They made all the arrangements and asked that we pack our bags and leave them grouped together in our room. When we were ready to transfer, we called the front desk and told them how many bags we had and they told us that we could go ahead with our day's plans and that our bags would be transfered. When we got to WL, we checked in at the front desk (had to get new room keys...but kept using our old keys as park tickets) and then they had our bags brought up to the new room. Very easy process without any troubles.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom