Switching bands with family members question

mitchk

Original Poster
Hello all! I was gonna call Disney, but figured I would ask here first, as I don't know if this has been discussed before. I'm headed back in Sept. With my wife and 3 year old 38 inch tall daughter. Now I already made my fast pass selections, and I made a few for some rides she is not tall enough to ride, like Splash, Big Thunder.... So my question is, can I take her band off her, and use it for myself to ride twice? It seems like a waste of a FP if I can't, anyone know? Thank you, have a magical day!:)

dreamfinder

Most CMs could care less. As long as the correct number of MBs go through that have valid FP+ associated with them, that is their concern. You may get a few funny looks if your DD got a pink band and you show up in line wearing it, but that's about it.

mitchk

Original Poster
Most CMs could care less. As long as the correct number of MBs go through that have valid FP+ associated with them, that is their concern. You may get a few funny looks if your DD got a pink band and you show up in line wearing it, but that's about it.
Thanks! Lol. It is pink, I thought the same thing..lol..thanks for the info:)

MissM

Just make sure that you take yours off before going to the entrance.
This reminds me of a poor Mom I saw on the monorail at the end of the night. Her two kids were asleep in a stroller. The dad is wearing ONE magic band; mom is wearing THREE. I felt bad for her because the dad should have worn two and she could have worn two. Instead, she's got them halfway up her forearm! :p

Rob562

This reminds me of a poor Mom I saw on the monorail at the end of the night. Her two kids were asleep in a stroller. The dad is wearing ONE magic band; mom is wearing THREE. I felt bad for her because the dad should have worn two and she could have worn two. Instead, she's got them halfway up her forearm! :p

While I agree, if they'd removed the outer Band extension to make them fit on the kids' wrists, they might've no longer fit on the Dad's...

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom