SWGE and Millennium Falcon Wait Times

V_L_Raptor

Original Poster
A quick glance at the wait times in MDE on Monday morning (~11:00?) showed wait times for the Falcon to be in the 45 minute range. I heard from a friend that the land has been kind of dead over the past few days.

Granted, there's Dorian, and then there's... well, whatever reaction to what's is in SWGE now, between its own deployment and the fallout from buzz surrounding Anaheim's, of course.

Still, though. Just 45 minutes?!

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
The highest I saw it was 180 minutes and that was around 9:30am opening day. Certainly no 6 hour wait...
Just for fun I check a few times throughout the day and usually its 45 minutes or less.
Granted this is a pretty low crowd time to begin with but heck the other day FEA was 35 and Smuggler's Run was 25. FOP at the same time was 90.
My guess is most people are just wondering around the land to get a look and then they are done.

Sped2424

I went to Hollywood today and it was sublime. Slink 45 minute wait but we timed it and was 30 tower a walk on, falcon at first was 45 went to ride it again and it went down to 35. Couldn't have asked for better crows levels for my first star wars land visit.

3-D

I just got back from five days at WDW and didn’t have to wait longer than 25 minutes for anything (the 25 minutes was for the Kilimanjaro Safari), it was amazing. Hit MF four times, three times using the single rider line and once at around 9pm when the wait was down to 20 minutes. Never saw a wait longer than 55 minutes for the Falcon though.

Mainahman

Isn't September notoriously empty for both parks, especially mid-week?
Thats what ive heard, and the hurricane moved some trips for people in FLA at least. I found each park both sunday and monday oddly empty compared to what we were used to. I only used Fastpass once, and i got to ride SDMT and Smugglers run. Could of rode slinky too, but my wifes feet were shot and we headed back. Wait times were like 20 mins at most for long stretches on nearly everything.

TimeTrip

Right, because the people using FP didn't wait in line. If you average in all their one to five minutes wait-times, then the average wait-time for everyone would be lower.
There's also added factor that some people would ONLY ride if they had a fastpass, because they're just averse to waiting more than 30 minutes for a line. Of course that could also be offset by those without a fastpass who would now wait on line because the lines are less than an hour :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom