SWGE: Adventure Awaits on NOW

BoarderPhreak

Original Poster
If you get the Freeform (FF) channel... There's a SWGE: Adventure Awaits on NOW (EST).

Two hour special, with Neil Patrick Harris, Sarah Hyland, Billy D. Williams, John Williams, Kaley Cuoco, Keegan Michael Key, Jay Leno, Miles Brown and more.

Last edited:

BoarderPhreak

Original Poster
Screen Shot 2019-09-29 at 8.15.49 PM.png

Piebald

Watched it a bit and it seems so cheesy LOL.

Oh God I cant even imagine how cheesy it will be during the Christmas Parade this year. It has long been a commercial for the last decade or so but I feel like it'll be even worse this time around.

BoarderPhreak

Original Poster
The response to this post matches my own... LOL. It was a total puff piece, with nothing new. Instead, they made it seem like SWGE was the best thing since sliced bread. Showed crowds from opening day only, didn't mention the price of anything. Showed the same two stormtroopers over and over (and over) again. Whee.

Jobacca

I enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun and gave a nice overview of the land for fans and more casual guests alike. My mom is only vaguely aware of what Galaxys Edge is,and she watched it and now wants to go.

BoarderPhreak

Original Poster
I enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun and gave a nice overview of the land for fans and more casual guests alike. My mom is only vaguely aware of what Galaxys Edge is,and she watched it and now wants to go.
Yeah, it's definitely more of an introduction to people that don't know anything about it. Sounds like it worked!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom