Swapping out FP riders

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I made my fp+ reservations 60 days ago. My friends just bought tickets today and I'm trying either
A - add them to my FP+ reservation or
B - swap them out with 2 other people in my party

Also
C - trying to remove 1 person from my fp+ party

...did something change or am I doing this wrong?

nickys

Premium Member
I made my fp+ reservations 60 days ago. My friends just bought tickets today and I'm trying either
A - add them to my FP+ reservation or
B - swap them out with 2 other people in my party

Also
C - trying to remove 1 person from my fp+ party

...did something change or am I doing this wrong?

For A, you’ll probably find it easier to just look for an FP for your friend(s) with an overlapping time. TKe the first time you can, then modify and get a better time.

You used to be able to transfer FPs from one person to another. That was stopped a couple of years ago.

To do B, just switch magic bands. As long as a magic band is used to get into a park, you can let someone else use it to ride.

For C, what exactly are you trying to do? If you manage them, or have them linked so you can make FPs for them, you can cancel their FPs. Just go in and modify the FP and delete them from the group for that FP.

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
For C, what exactly are you trying to do? If you manage them, or have them linked so you can make FPs for them, you can cancel their FPs. Just go in and modify the FP and delete them from the group for that FP.

I was clicking on "Modify" instead of cancel to remove from my fp

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom