Swan/Dolphin teacher rate

K

kimballWDW98

Original Poster
I am a newcomer to wdwmagic.com, and this is my first post at this site. I wanted to let everyone know about the Swan and Dolphin's teacher rate. The rooms start at $99 and go to $174. You must call directly to the Swan/Dolphin and ask for the teacher rate. You can find the 1-800 phone number at swananddolphin.com. When you check in you must show proof that you are a teacher. You can present either a valid teaching certificate, a recent pay stub, a school id, or an authorized letter from your BOE. My husband and I took full advantage of these rates in July of this year, and we are returning at Christmas. I would prefer to stay at the Contemporary, but $99 for a room is a deal not to turn down. We recommend the Swan, because it is smaller and much quieter than the Dolphin. We also loved the convenience of being so close to EPCOT, since we eat there almost every night. The Swan/Dolphin also has nurses and government rates, but I am unsure of their prices.
I hope I have been helpful to someone. Let me know if anyone wants any more info or opinions on the Swan.
Have a magical day!!!!!!!!!!:D :sohappy:

K

kimballWDW98

Original Poster
Hey Jay-Rod, can you please explain the picture that appears with your name??????????? I'm afraid I'm an bit confused!!!!!!!!
:confused:

Upvote 0

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by kimballWDW98
Hey Jay-Rod, can you please explain the picture that appears with your name??????????? I'm afraid I'm an bit confused!!!!!!!!
:confused:

1st: Welcome to the boards kimball

2nd: Never ask Jay about his pictures. :rolleyes: :hurl: ;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom