• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor Swan and Dolphin Tower Expansion - Height Balloon Testing by Fantasia Gardens

surfsupdon

I agree with @Magic Feather I do like the new name and feel it fits perfectly with the coastline feel of the Crescent Lake Resorts. It is also a nice complement to Swan and Dolphin.

Here is hoping they get some killer teacher rates as well. Haha.

mgf

Advertisement
View from the other side...

View attachment 328991
This is better than that very early glass box rendering.

Is it boring and safe? Yes. Did they at least try to tie in the theme in the area? Probably. (?)

Anyway, I always stay on a high floor when I am at Dolphin. I will just (literally) look past it.

Has anyone commented on their naming the new tower after a film about bloody dolphin mass murders in japan?

Just joking...i doubt 90% of disney guests have seen the cove or would associate it with that. it just was my first thought haha.

PS i just got back from disney world! First trip with my 1 year old son! BEST WEEK EVER.

chrisbarry

I adore staying at the Yacht Club - the only negative I can ever find is seeing the Swan and Dolphin intrude on the view and the BoardWalk theme. Couldn't imagine they could make that one negative more negative.

Lensman

Premium Member
Has anyone commented on their naming the new tower after a film about bloody dolphin mass murders in japan?

Just joking...i doubt 90% of disney guests have seen the cove or would associate it with that. it just was my first thought haha.
I saw the movie and I still didn't make the association until you mentioned it, so I guess I'm with the 90%?

Sir_Cliff

PS i just got back from disney world! First trip with my 1 year old son! BEST WEEK EVER.
That was the first thing I thought, too!

Top Bottom