Pre-Trip Surprise! Mom and Maddie Are Going Back!

We just can't stay away! This is our 5th mother/daughter trip to WDW and we leave in 33 days.

When: Tuesday, February 27 - Tuesday, March 6
Where: Disney's POP Century Resort

The two of us April 2017
IMG_4714.JPG

Maddie at her 8th grade graduation afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian April 2017
IMG_5342.JPG

Maddie in her dapper day attire on our last day, April 2017
IMG_5341.JPG

We can't wait to go back home! Plans to follow...

disneyfirstLJ

Original Poster
Loose Plans:

Arrival Day 1: Check into POP and Epcot (FP+ Test Track, Spaceship Eath and Figment)
Day 2: Epcot, opening day of the Flower and Garden Festival, so excited! (FP+ Living with the Land, Nemo and Spaceship Earth)
Day 3: Magic Kingdom (FP+ Mine Train, Winnie the Pooh and Little Mermaid), Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridan, resort hop and Happily Ever After
Day 4: Animal Kingdom (FP+ Safari, Na'vi River Journey and Finding Nemo the Musical) and Rivers of Light
Day 5: Hollywood Studios and Disney Springs (FP+ Toy Story, Frozen Sing-Along and Little Mermaid show), early dinner at Morimoto Asia and rest at the resort
Day 6: Magic Kingdom and Epcot (FP+ Jungle Cruise, Buzz Lightyear and Haunted Mansion), breakfast at Be Our Guest and Illuminations
Day 7: Disney Springs and Epcot (FP+ Test Track, Spaceship Earth and Nemo), dinner at Chefs de France
Departure Day 8: Early Magical Express to the Airport

Maddie picked Afternoon Tea as her dining reservation, I picked Chefs de France, we both agreed to Morimoto Asia and Be Our Guest. Morimoto was our favorite from our trip last year and we are excited to go there again. We have had lunch and dinner at Be Our Guest but never breakfast. I have heard mixed things but wanted to give it a try. Afternoon tea is a must do for Maddie as she loves it! Chefs de France is new for us but I have been wanting to try it. I will miss going to The Boathouse but maybe we could squeeze that in somewhere.

April 2017
IMG_4671.jpg

Pork Dumplings
IMG_4699.jpg

My Sushi
IMG_4700.jpg

Maddie's Korean Bowl
IMG_4703.jpg

Another big thing we are looking forward to this trip is going to The Flower and Garden Festival on opening day. We have never been to something at Disney World for opening day so this will be a real treat for us.
Hope we get to see these guys again!
IMG_4569.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom