Supplies in Villas

NOVAtraveler

I found a list from 2003 that lists what is supplied in the OKW villas. I'm staying at SSR and wondered if it was still the same. Basically, I'm wondering if I need to supply paper towels, dish soap, trash bags, etc. When I've rented beach houses, I've sometimes had to bring everything but the furniture and the sand! Thanks in advance.

maryszhi

our past trip everything was provided exc. for food. we always ate out, so that wasnt a prob. but overall, they provide that stuff.

Upvote 0

Phonedave

I found a list from 2003 that lists what is supplied in the OKW villas. I'm staying at SSR and wondered if it was still the same. Basically, I'm wondering if I need to supply paper towels, dish soap, trash bags, etc. When I've rented beach houses, I've sometimes had to bring everything but the furniture and the sand! Thanks in advance.

Depending on how much cooking and/or laundry you do, you may want to bring some extra laundry detergent or dishwasher detergent. You get some, but its not that much

Aside from that, paper towels, sponges, dish soap, plates, bowle, cups, mugs, pots, pans, etc etc are all there.

-dave

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom