Super Excited

CelioSunshine

Original Poster
Hi everyone, great forum you have here. I have spent a few days looking through it and decided to finally introduce myself. My name is Denise and I am from Halifax, Nova Scotia in Canada.

I went to Disneyworld in 2002 (I was determined to get there before I turned thirty and just made it, adults only trip). Well this year I am taking my 14 year old son with me as well as my 2 best friends, 1 hubby, another 12 year old boy and a 8 year old girl. I think our challenge will be keeping everyone happy.

We are staying at Pop Century and I really think we are going to enjoy it. I bought a copy of the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World. I really want to maximize our time at WDW while at the same time not break the bank.

I would appreciate any suggestions on must see/ must do.

I look forward to reading more on the forum. Thanks for creating such a great place to come and share your excitement.

EPCOT.nut

Welcome! My advice right now - bring your sunscreen! :lol: I got a red nose AGAIN from EPCOT last weekend!

Hope you have a wonderful vacation and see ya around WDWMagic! :wave:

CAPTAIN HOOK

Welcome aboard :wave:

I think our challenge will be keeping everyone happy.

In The Happiest Place on Earth I fail to see how that could possibly be a challenge :rolleyes:

As you've already bought The Unofficial Guide make sure that you read it cover to cover before you go - its full of great info and describes (in detail) all rides and attractions - you shouldn't have any difficulty in picking out the things that will keep you all happy

mousebymarriage

Welcome to the boards!:wave:
One bit a advice when taking other peoples children to Disney, make sure that they like the same things your kids like. We went in January with my daughters best firends family and it was not a good trip. The other children all girls were ages 15, 12 and 10. Even though my daughter and the 12 year old are best friends and play together everyday, vacationing together was a bad idea. The other girls did not want to go on any rides and they whined about everything (but, so did their father). My daughter was so disappointed but, after the second day of the other girls behavior my daughter said "I don't care what she wants to do , it's my vacation too and I am going on rides!"
My husband and I have decided never to vacation with another family again unless, we are positive that they vacation the same way we do. We hit the parks when they open and we go all day.

CelioSunshine

Original Poster
In The Happiest Place on Earth I fail to see how that could possibly be a challenge :rolleyes:

The challenge will be in keeping them all happy at the same time. The boys have already expressed their disinterest in Princess related activities.

I am sure once they arrive they will all be mesmerized.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom