Summer Hours?

DisneyDreamerxyz

Original Poster
Park hours were just released for the rest of July, is anyone else really confused as to how Animal Kingdom is closing at 6pm, when it's still light outside? and Hollywood Studios at 7pm? Will guests even enjoy the Avatar lights, Pandora is so beautiful at night (as is all of Animal Kingdom!)

and Studios hours really limits the amount of people that can do something like Rise of the Resistance in a day.
I looked up 2019 and it says those parks were open til 9pm then.

I know Covid and Cost associated with staying open is an issue, but there seems to be a big push to get things back to normal asap so the limited hours are disappointing.

DisneyDreamerxyz

Original Poster
I know sometimes they extend park hours based on expected attendance, but these are the same limited hours they've been doing since Covid started, I was hoping by July they would have opened things up more.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
They can't extend hours if they don't have people to work those extended hours. Then you have to balance that out throughout the entire resort. Including bus drivers and security. Going to take a little while to ramp back up. Maybe July, maybe August. Maybe only certain things to start.

disneygeek90

They can't extend hours if they don't have people to work those extended hours. Then you have to balance that out throughout the entire resort. Including bus drivers and security. Going to take a little while to ramp back up. Maybe July, maybe August. Maybe only certain things to start.
AK was open until 7 tonight though. I know that’s not really a huge extension, but the drop to 6 wouldn’t be caused from a labor reduction.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
This isn't much different from last July so I guess I don't get any of your "complaints".

But anyways I also think you're jumping the gun with the complaints.

New guidelines were JUST announced... CM's are JUST getting back to work... give it all a minute...

I think we will see more normalcy and updated hours soon.

CJR

AK was open until 7 tonight though. I know that’s not really a huge extension, but the drop to 6 wouldn’t be caused from a labor reduction.
They've been scheduling limited hours for some time and then extending them about a month or so prior. In a few cases, just a few days prior. Since the reopening, that's nothing new.

If anything, hours will be longer with the CP ramping up in June.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom