summer fast passes

murphy

Original Poster
What is the best order to get fast passes and get in line for rides during the crowded summer months in each park? I know the morning hours and evenings seem to be the best choice! Thanks for your opinions!

crazygirley

Geeze, let me preface by saying that if you go to Epcot at all in the summer you need to RUN and get a Fastpass for Test Track...I was there last June, and we got to the park at around 9:00, went right to Test Track to get a Fastpass, and it was already at 5:15.

Other than that, just try and get Fastpasses for the most popular rides, like get Space Mountain at MK, and ToT or RnRC at MGM, etc. Also make it a habit to get another Fastpass as soon as you can (you probably know it tells you the time on the Fastpass). Have a great summer trip, maybe I'll see you there...aren't you from Novi?

crazygirley

Originally posted by murphy
By the way, how was last june? This is our first summer trip! Been spoiled by off season trips!
Last June wasn't too crowded for June, but it was crowded in general. I usually go in July, and it's a mad house, but you know, I like it that way. It's really crowded, but everything is opened and opened late, it's warmer, and it's fun! I recommend going in the summer, but only if you can handle the warmth, the rain and the lines and crowds. I am a veteran summer-goer, and so therefore have developed a few techniques to surviving a summer visit...to be honest, this way I don't even notice the crowds.

murphy

Original Poster
Thank you for giving me a possitive reason for going in the summer !!! I,ve been looking for someone that enjoys the summer crowds because i,ve been kind of worried about going in the summer, But i am looking forward to it!! Have you ever done e-night?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom