Summer '03

DisJosh

What month are you going? I've been in both August and July. It is a busy time of year for the parks. Don't let that discourage you...you'll still have a blast.

I've found that if you get to the park as early as possible you can get alot of things done with minimal crowds before noon.

Upvote 0

Dizknee_Phreek

i've been during June, and i'll be going this June as well...it IS crowded, but managable. i doubt you'll have much of a problem with it once you get used to it. and it IS hot so drink plenty of fluids! i don't really know about what'll be going on around that time, but you can look up special events on disney's site (disneyworld.com) wish i had more info to give ya.

Upvote 0

FLcastmember

June is a tall of 2 months.

First half starts out slow to moderate.
Second half ends BUSY

You can tell what the crowds will be like based on the MK park hours for that month, once they release them about 2-3 months before. IF its 7pm closings, its going to be slow. If its after 9, then busy. If there is Fireworks AND spectromagic during the week, again, its going to be busy.

So when are ya going?

if school is not out yet, your looking good, if its out where you are, then its out in alot of other places too. BUSY!!!

we closed at 6 last june for the first 2 weeks.
we closed at 10 the last 2 weeks.

hope this helps
:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom