Suess Trolly AP previews June 16-18

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
It's been confirmed...

At Islands of Adventure, AP previews for the High in the Sky Suess Trolly Train Ride will be June 16, 17, and 18th from 7am to 9pm.

*wonders about that "Bealls" 2 year AP bargain thingy*

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
mousermerf said:
It's been confirmed...

At Islands of Adventure, AP previews for the High in the Sky Suess Trolly Train Ride will be June 16, 17, and 18th from 7am to 9pm.

Thank you UO! I'm coming back from Canada on the 17th so I'll be able to make it on the 18th (as well as for the TNA Slammiversary PPV the same day! :D ). :sohappy:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
dangit!

I'm gonna be out of town those days.

Maybe I can sneak to IOA before my flight.

kal1484

mousermerf said:

Just make sure if you do the pay plan where you pay oh so much a month that you call and cancel your pass. I have mine till Nov. because they AUTOMATICALLY w/o your knowledge renew the pass. But they are nice enough to give you 3 free months, aka months that you don't get charged and realize what they did to you...

Since I have the pass and will be up, maybe I'll go see it.

nerdboyrockstar

wdwprincess03 said:
Just make sure if you do the pay plan where you pay oh so much a month that you call and cancel your pass. I have mine till Nov. because they AUTOMATICALLY w/o your knowledge renew the pass. But they are nice enough to give you 3 free months, aka months that you don't get charged and realize what they did to you...

Since I have the pass and will be up, maybe I'll go see it.

Actually, if you read the terms and conditions and fine print of FlexPay, you'll see that it explains that the payments continue after the 12 months until you cancel. This is the same with Sea World/Busch Gardens EZpay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom