Sudden change to when I can book FP+?

Philharmagically

Original Poster
I just went on to MDE to book my fast passes, only to find that it had gone from "Book your fast passes on the 18th of February 2015" to "Book your fast passes on the 19th of April", which is the date I check into the resort. What's going on?????? I'm 60 days out, so why can't I get in to book anything?

Tom

Beta Return
Are you positive you can't actually make FP+ reservations, or are you just assuming that because of the warning?

Also, it's just barely past midnight, so the system could very easily be down for maintenance, meaning the interface website is not gathering information from all the appropriate databases at this moment.

Philharmagically

Original Poster
I can't click on the link to get to FP+ booking from the "My Plans/Reservations" page. And when I do go to the Fastpass+ page directly, I can't see either my ticket, or the rest of my party (even though both have been linked to MDE).
As for being just past midnight, MK doesn't close until 1 am so I wasn't expecting to be able to book for another half hour or so. But I was surprised when the message changed from today to my check-in date in the space of a few hours.

Tom

Beta Return
I can't click on the link to get to FP+ booking from the "My Plans/Reservations" page. And when I do go to the Fastpass+ page directly, I can't see either my ticket, or the rest of my party (even though both have been linked to MDE).
As for being just past midnight, MK doesn't close until 1 am so I wasn't expecting to be able to book for another half hour or so. But I was surprised when the message changed from today to my check-in date in the space of a few hours.

Good point about MK closing. I spaced it on that.

Tells me that not all the databases are talking, but will likely sync up once the parks are closed.

Philharmagically

Original Poster
Apparently I'm not the only one who is having this issue…
Mine says that too! I glazed over the April part! I'm going to attempt to stay up until 1 (park closing) to see if that works.
fp-jpg.83449
(from http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/fast-pass-at-60-days.895675/)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom