Strollers

sunflowergirl

Original Poster
T-Minus 6 days until the Magic Kingdom!! Can anyone tell me what the current strollers being used in the Magic Kingdom are like? Are they still the hard plastic strollers from years past?

Mr Smee

The currentt stollers are hard plastic except at Disney Studios, those are like a jogging stroller. Cost is $8 for a single and $15 for a double with a Disney dollar as a refung upon return at the end of the day. You can keep youre reciept and take it with you if you decide to park hop, this will save you some time in line.

Gucci65

Is that with or without the $2.00 accident insurance (for when you destroy a passerby's ankles....)?:animwink: :lol:

SilverStar

Forget the rentals. You can buy a nice foldable stroller from Combi that folds up to the size of an umbrella stroller for about $45. If you were goming to rent a stroler for3 days it pays for itself. It has storage space underneathe when open. (We just throw a backpack underneath) You can take it on the monorail and train without any problems and as a bonus when your kid is sleeping you can leave him/her in the stroller when you leave the park. Ours has been through 3 trips to Disney and then some so it is pretty durable too. (No I don't work for Combi). It is nice to have at the airport too and wen just check it at the gate so we have it as soon as we deplane.

Hope this helps.

wolf29

I'm with SilverStar 100%. We purchased an inexpensive stroller from Target for around $24 two trips ago trip. Had a space underneath for storing the diaper bag & a canopy. Really nice to be able to leave the child in while between parks and in the airport. Much more economical than renting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom