stroller question

X12345

If I decide to take my stroller with me rather than renting one for the week, I will be checking it at the airport. Question: If all my luggage is tagged for DME but NOT the stroller, I can assume I will have to stop by baggage claim and get it, right? I just want to make sure that it somehow isn't associated with the rest of the luggage that will be tagged.

Perhaps it would be easier to just check it at the gate that way we can use it in the airports.

I am soooooooooooo ready for vacation....

tigsmom

jpstajdl said:
If I decide to take my stroller with me rather than renting one for the week, I will be checking it at the airport. Question: If all my luggage is tagged for DME but NOT the stroller, I can assume I will have to stop by baggage claim and get it, right? I just want to make sure that it somehow isn't associated with the rest of the luggage that will be tagged.

Perhaps it would be easier to just check it at the gate that way we can use it in the airports.

I am soooooooooooo ready for vacation....

That would be my suggestion. Also if I may suggest - if its at all possible pack a spare set of clothes/or pjs (if you are arriving late) as it seems there can be quite a gap in the time you arrive at the resort & your luggage catches up to you. That goes for meds, spare diapers/wipes and formula/food if needed for your child.

Try to relax and enjoy your vacation. Say hi! to Mickey for me. :wave:

Upvote 0

shari71

We just got back and we checked it at the gate both ways. So much easier since the kids kept falling asleep and we had to carry their carry ons as well.

We used DME and our luggage was in our room two hours after we arrived. It was so nice! We also only waited about 3 minutes for a bus to get there and were the first stop. It was such a wonderful service.

Upvote 0

lamarvenoy

I will never bring my own stroller on a plane again. We checked it last time my wife went to Atlanta to visit family and it came back trashed. It was $300 and 2 monthes old and the only compensation they would give us was $25.It was unusable and so broken we didn't even bring it home with us we threw it out and picked up a new one at Babies r Us on the way home.It was a bad moment for me and I was nearly thrown out of the airport.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom