Stockpiling PM LLs?

Gearbm95

Original Poster
I’ll be at Epcot on a Tuesday the first week of May, and I had a couple questions regarding Genie+

My party won’t be arriving to the park until about 3pm-ish. Will I be able to “stockpile” LL passes for night due to the 120 min rule?
In theory, if I book both my ILL’s at 7am, and then book a LL (Test Track or Soarin, whichever one is latest in the day) also at 7am, I should then be able to book a LL at 11am, and 1pm again.

Raxel7851

Remember you can only book a specific ride like TT once using Genie+LL a day. However using ILL you can ride that same attraction more than once. That can be a tad pricey.

nickys

Premium Member
I’ll be at Epcot on a Tuesday the first week of May, and I had a couple questions regarding Genie+

My party won’t be arriving to the park until about 3pm-ish. Will I be able to “stockpile” LL passes for night due to the 120 min rule?
In theory, if I book both my ILL’s at 7am, and then book a LL (Test Track or Soarin, whichever one is latest in the day) also at 7am, I should then be able to book a LL at 11am, and 1pm again.
Yes you can stack them, in theory. However I’m not sure it will really work in your case, bearing in mind what @Demarke said - you can only book each ride once.

You can’t choose your time with LL, so you might find you can’t book one at 7am if you aren’t going to arrive until 3pm. Even 11am could be tricky - although now that FEA is in LL (not ILL) that might have later times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom