Stitch's Great Escape (Video Download Site)

DreamFlight911

Original Poster
WARNING!! WARNING!! SPOILER ALERT!!

The following post is for Stitch's Great Escape. The 2 sites I'm listing are for a video of Stitch's Great Escape.

Pre-Show
http://www.utilidors.com/images/eyes/11_2_04/MEDIA-VIDEO/UtiliStitchPreShow.wmv

Main Show
http://www.utilidors.com/images/eyes/11_2_04/MEDIA-VIDEO/UtiliStitchMainShow.wmv

WARNING!! WARNING!! SPOILER ALERT!!

If you have already seen Stitch's Great Escape. Post some feedback on please. I will be going to Disney on December 3 - 5. THis on my todo list at disney. any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Lexxweb

I have been on it 3 times yesterday (11/11/04) I have pictures and a video of the exterior, interior, both preshows, and main show. To view the video Click Here

:cool: Lexxweb

Tim G

I always ask myself why people publish illigal stuff, don't think one has a written approval from the WDC...

I said it once, and I'll keep saying it... This is called theft!
Call it whatever you like but it's still theft!

GLAD TO BE A PML JERK<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Tim G

AllThatsJoey said:
I just still can't believe it's not butter!!!
Joke??

diz420

Joke.......Yes?? But I'm pretty sure that you knew that and are just a little touchy about the post. But could you please explain a little more? Is it just the taping and posting of a new attraction w/o permission? I have a feeling that in a few months there will be a flood of SGE videos out there. ( i know that does not make it right) But on the other hand, GOOD work guys love the previews..and can't wait.

DigitalDisney

Theft? Nope
Fair use? Yep

Nobody is making any money from this. This certainly isn't causing Disney any harm. If anything, videos like this will help Disney out, because people may get excited about the video, and want to go to WDW even more than they already did.

If this video is theft, then so is pretty much any unofficial photo, sound, or video of WDW on the internet, and there are a ton of em out there. If this video is theft, then a LOT of material at this very site is also theft, because permission from Disney wasn't granted for every single item here.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Eh, technically, it is theft. You paid to enter the park, and the Intellectual Property for the ride, belongs to them. They tell you not to videotape it, and could prosecute people for both videotaping it and hosting the video on their servers. That being said, if Disney doesn't care, an individual sure shouldn't. Big companies such as Disney can take care of themselves. Don't be crying theft, they aren't stealing from you.

Fair use? You must be kidding. Thats one of those "internet arguments" that a judge would just laugh at in court.

The difference between a photo of say the castle and this is that in shows, Disney asks you not to videotape. Again, if Disney doesn't care, no one should worry about it. But saying that its not illegal is like saying that its not illegal to download music.

Tim G

diz420 said:
Joke.......Yes?? But I'm pretty sure that you knew that and are just a little touchy about the post. But could you please explain a little more? Is it just the taping and posting of a new attraction w/o permission? I have a feeling that in a few months there will be a flood of SGE videos out there. ( i know that does not make it right) But on the other hand, GOOD work guys love the previews..and can't wait.
It hasn't got anything to do with taping
It's the publishing I get pretty annoyed about...

Tim G

DigitalDisney said:
Theft? Nope
Fair use? Yep

Nobody is making any money from this. This certainly isn't causing Disney any harm. If anything, videos like this will help Disney out, because people may get excited about the video, and want to go to WDW even more than they already did.

If this video is theft, then so is pretty much any unofficial photo, sound, or video of WDW on the internet, and there are a ton of em out there. If this video is theft, then a LOT of material at this very site is also theft, because
permission from Disney wasn't granted for every single item here.
Please read my previous post....

Shure everything is ok??
Downloading movies from the internet is OK??
NO it's theft...
BTW it's a mentallity thing...
What if people stole a movie from you, where you working your a## off.
and because of the internet piracy (theft) you get paid less...

Ahhh.. but than it would be theft... it all of the sudden involves YOUR wallet...

Sorry... publishing films, which are copyrighted is wrong, and illegal...

Tim G

Thrawn said:
Eh, technically, it is theft. You paid to enter the park, and the Intellectual Property for the ride, belongs to them. They tell you not to videotape it, and could prosecute people for both videotaping it and hosting the video on their servers. That being said, if Disney doesn't care, an individual sure shouldn't. Big companies such as Disney can take care of themselves. Don't be crying theft, they aren't stealing from you.

Fair use? You must be kidding. Thats one of those "internet arguments" that a judge would just laugh at in court.

The difference between a photo of say the castle and this is that in shows, Disney asks you not to videotape. Again, if Disney doesn't care, no one should worry about it. But saying that its not illegal is like saying that its not illegal to download music.
Thanks...

diz420

Not to drift off the drift, but movies music and downloading could go on forever... I just wanted to say now that I have seen the video I cant wait to go! I was worried about it losing the edge that AE had but it looked like it had it's moments..I think I even heard a few kids crying? I really liked the cell phone part too. It's not AE but then Again it kinda is too..
I give it.....7 out of 10 Just incase anybodys cares I watched the Lexx video.

Lexxweb

HEHE Thanks ^

I don't think disney cares. Why? Because chances are they have stumbled over a site or two that had a ride video. Legal action? No. People watch at there own risk. And at my site I have it posted that the videos are for your private viewing and are not aloud to be duplicated or posted somewhere else. You watch it online, and when the video is over move on. I have also stated I will not make a VHS and/or DVD of any attraction for anyone whether they pay me or not.

Let me demonstrate.

Bob goes to lexxweb.com
Bob watchs Attraction Video
Bob enjoys video
Bob leaves lexxweb.com
Bob thinks about the video
Bob wants to go to WDW now badly
Bob gets a snack

Legacy

But the people who would actually search for the video are the people who are going to WDW anyway. Regular guests (or more importantly, people who don't care about Disney) most likely aren't going to do a search looking for a ride video of a new attraction. All posting the videos do is steal intellectual property while preaching to the choir. If the video would convince people to travel to Disney, then I might see reasoning... but chances are great to given that it would not.

And Disney LOVES taking legal action against illegal use of specific properties. They did sue a day care over Pooh.

StuntDoomBuggy

Back To Talking About SGE..

Soo, Now I See Why SGE Is Making Everyone Wonder 'Why?'. As An AE Fan, Seeing A Full Video Of This Monstrosity (no pun intendid) Just Makes Me More Mad. Bad Animation, Very Bad Music, Children Still Seem To Cry, And The Ending Is Just.. Plus, I Heard Very Few Laughs And Exitement..

On To The Theft Thread Drift.. Umm, I Forgot What I Was Going To Say..

Thanks For The Videos..

Testtrack321

Plus how stupid would it be to bring so much negative publicity to Disney when they serve a Cease and Desist to a site hosting a video of one of their rides?

Indy95

Exactly right...I'm sure Disney doesn't need an L.A. Times article about how they tried to sue one poor, defenseless internet site because they "videotaped an attraction when they weren't supposed to." They should go after those yahoos who take flash pictures inside Pirates of the Caribbean! If I had a nickel for every time...
:brick:

Lexxweb

LOL to funny. Well the video I filmed had one screaming kid. I have been on it 3 times and it was just in that one show I heard kids crying. I enjoyed it and had a good laugh

*Phone Rings*
STITCH: I got it
GUY: Hey thats my phone
*CrUnCh*
STITCH: Stitch smells food...
GIRL: Get away from my chili dog!
*BURP*

To funny!

Lynx04

DigitalDisney said:
Theft? Nope
Fair use? Yep

If this video is theft, then so is pretty much any unofficial photo, sound, or video of WDW on the internet, and there are a ton of em out there. If this video is theft, then a LOT of material at this very site is also theft, because permission from Disney wasn't granted for every single item here.
Exactly correct, as long as the person doesn't make money off of it, publish it, or do anything with the film the denagrades the content unfairly. Like editing the video and putting explicit matter, or slandering statements.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Like I said, no matter what you want to think, IT IS ILLEGAL. The ride is property of Disney, and they can go after you if they want. But like I said, if they don't care, average Joe shouldn't be saying "don't do it". As far as the person who said they should go after the people who take flash pictures in PoTC ... this is the exact same thing ... both are against Disney's policy, so if they went after them they would also have to go after the people making these videos ... sigh ... whatever ...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom