Stitch's Great Escape Update (W/Spoiler)

xstechbabe

Original Poster
From what I know that I can tell here is it...

This is going to be a nice show for all. It will never be Alien but now in life I don't want it to be....

As you know it is going ot be an alien detainment facility.

Lobby : Is a beautiful shade of lilac blue....beautiful...no real word on the show for it yet...

Preshow: S.I.R is now Sarge....I saw him Saturday... Really creapy...even more than S.I.R...The guy can't rememeber who is doing the voice. Eitehr way he is still scary. LOL

Skippy is back on the right (YES! Saw him Saturday too!) There is a weird creature on the left but I cant get a good look at him. My "Bro" decribes him as a "racoon fur looking thing"

Set: is a real pretty blue...I likes the blue LOL

Main Show: Well So far its all llike the concept art....Stitch in the middle and the tageting guns form the celing....

SPOILER:
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
< Stitch will be escaping of course...He will be visiting the diffrent attractons in T-Land....now her eis the rumore i heard. That if you see the show in the morning....the ending will show light....if you watch it at night...it will show the ending at night...seems cool...I really hope it is

You all take care and good night...more when I know we will be doing Cast previews....Then again when we have our soft open ^_^

General Grizz

That sounds very good! Now I'll have reason to see it TWICE in a day! (Clever, Disney, clever).

So SIR looks exactly the same? So Sarge and Skippy remain?! How lovely!

General Grizz

Sorry this is OT, but while we have you back here on the boards, do you know when Astro Orbiter's planets will start rotating again -- or why they haven't been working for over a year?!

dxwwf3

xstechbabe said:
SIR does not look the same at all...

Well at least the most impressive animatronic I have ever seen (And yes that includes the great Imhotep in ROTM) was not taken apart. That is really wonderful news.

Bill

Account Suspended
SIR isn't SIR... this is a different robot with some new parts. ;) Same basic frame as SIR though. But it's no means SIR. :(

jrashadb

Rockin'

I can't wait to see the new show. I was a fan of AE, but I'm also a fan of Stitch. It should be fun. Plus, it's always fun when there's something new at the parks (unless, the something new completely ruins something great... which, i don't think, this will do.)
Meanwhile... I realize this isn't part of the show but wouldn't it have been great if they decided to incorporate a Gantu AA? It could have gone into the pre-show or something... Oh well.

KevinPage

xstechbabe said:
even more than S.I.R...The guy can't rememeber who is doing the voice. Eitehr way he is still scary.

You mean he is not voiced by Tim Curry, but someone else?

I think it would be funny if Stitch is running all over the Astro Orbitor and the planets were rotating around. :lol:

ToTBellHop

Cast Member soft opening? It's at least 2 months early for that...I think the original poster was just looking around in there, as users have from time to time.

Shaman

Interesting....hmmm...is the format/look of the attraction any different...or is pretty much the same preshow-preshow-show-exit....I mean thats the impression I got from what you wrote..just want to know if theres anything else different...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom