Stitch's Great Escape news

BrerFox28

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Does anyone know when the soft opening is going to be for Stitch's Great Escape? everyone on wdwmagic.com says different things. Do you think that Disney will announce the soft opening?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
It has not been officially announced yet, and really even the people on the project will not have a firm date yet, as construction is still ongoing and hence subject to delays etc.

June soft opening and official September opening seems possible at this stage. However, I wouldnt plan a trip around these dates yet until it is officially announced.

Hope that helps :)

flyersmv

I am going to be in Disney from June 12 to June 21....do u guys thin that Stich will have soft openings in this time......i keep hearing early June so mayb it will be then......I would LOVE to ride this and check it out before most people do.......?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by flyersmv
I am going to be in Disney from June 12 to June 21....do u guys thin that Stich will have soft openings in this time......i keep hearing early June so mayb it will be then......I would LOVE to ride this and check it out before most people do.......?

It has not been officially announced yet, and really even the people on the project will not have a firm date yet, as construction is still ongoing and hence subject to delays etc.

June soft opening and official September opening seems possible at this stage. However, I wouldnt plan a trip around these dates yet until it is officially announced.

Hope that helps :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom