Stitch, here I come!

Tink in Pink

Original Poster
Yes, im going to the most magical place on earth for Christmas, and I'm leaving TOMORROW! No, not Starbucks, DISNEY! Im going to Magic Kingdom on Monday(Christmas, WOOT!) and Animal Kingdom on Tuesday, and we're leaving at closing time. Im literally bouncing of the walls and am paying no attention whatsoever to my unpacked pile of junk on the couch.
:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: Holiday wishes!:xmas: :xmas: :xmas:
Tink in Pink

rdour@techminds

It seems that if you're going on the 25th, Stitch and his Great Escape may be all that you see without a 2 hour wait.

Good luck, and remember, the Christmas parade isn't live, it was taped a few weeks ago. You'll have to let us all know what they actually do, or how many people you overhear ed that they taped the parade. I've always been curious how many people think it is really live.

Ryan

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Is there really any dissernable difference between crowd sizes on Christmas when it falls during the week (like next year its on a Tuesday), vs in conjunction with a weekend? We are contemplating going for Christmas in a year or so, and if there is a definate difference, I would like to go during the week if the crowds are not as heavy.

Tink in Pink

Original Poster
Is there really any dissernable difference between crowd sizes on Christmas when it falls during the week (like next year its on a Tuesday), vs in conjunction with a weekend? We are contemplating going for Christmas in a year or so, and if there is a definate difference, I would like to go during the week if the crowds are not as heavy.
Too...Many...Big...Words. Why must people use big words on me? I DON'T DESERVE THIS!:cry: :cry:
Haha, jk.
Anyways, I don't beleive there is a substantial difference because through and through crowds have proven to be HUGE during Christmas regardless of the day on which it falls. There is a difference, just not a noticable one.
:xmas:

DisneyPEANUT

Firstly, Congratulations and have a magical stay at the most Happiest Place On Earth. Secondly, stay away from Magic Kingdom. In a book i've read apparently by 10:00am Christmas Day the parking lot for the Magic Kingdom was FULL.

Anyways, again enjoy your stay and have a safe flight and Happy Holidays!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom