Still waiting on Beauty and the Beast

mocfan

Original Poster
I still haven't received the DVD offer that Disney World was offering for Beauty and the Beast DVD with pin and another DVD. I've called the 1-800 number but they can't seem to tell me anything.

Is anyone else still waiting for theirs?

Tigggrl

I know several Cast Members who ordered theirs later than the August 1st date, and they are still waiting for theirs as well, and they work at Disneyland:)
I know they have been slow to ship, and I reseved mine about 2 weeks ago. The 1-800 number should be able to help, but I will have to get the number from work that they have told us to give out if there was a problem. It may be different...I work late, so It may be a day or so before I post it...I have an overnight and wont be home till tomorrow morning:)
I will try tho:)
Oh, and one other thing...
some of the DVD"s are having problems with the Movie tracks as well, watch ALL of the versions to make sure yours dosent have a problem, so that you can exchange it before they pull it...it is being pulled when the sale ends....PLEASE make sure yours dosent have any problems:)
This applies to ALL of the DVDs sold....not just the pre ordered ones:)
Just an FYI.....
Tig:)

TURKEY

I ordered mine online. I didn't receive mine by the end of the first week so I emailed the customer service dept. They said that there was some kind of order issue that caused a glitch and said the dvd was on backorder.

After contacting them, it got shipped quickly.

SpongeScott

We bought ours at Disney World on October 3 or 4, told it would ship on October 7 and would take 10-15 business days before we got it. We're still waiting.

mocfan

Original Poster
I called them last night and said there has been a shipping delay, but mine is scheduled to ship today. They said it should arrive in 7-10 business days.

WDWspider

I guess I will be a bummer and let you know I got mine the day before it was officially suppose to be released in the mail, of course I went with Playcentric so I did not get any pins or anything. But I did get it on time, still if any consideration, I have not watched it yet. :)

Kenan

I had ordered mine from Once Upon a Toy store in Downtown Disney in August and still have not recieved it. I thought that it may have gotten lost but it seems like theyve been slow at shipping cause of some glitch that has been talked about above. thank god cause i was gonna go out and buy another one...

mwitkus

We ordered ours at the Wilderness Lodge gift shop on 10/1 and still have not received it yet. I called the gift shop at the end of last week and they said that the people in my area (North East) hadn't received theirs yet. She said I had to wait until 11/1 to see if it came in and if not, to call back to the gift shop and then they would look into it. You can bet I will be calling first thing tomorrow morning! Sure, we got a free pin and we are getting a free DVD, but we could have watched the movie 10 times already if we had just purchased it in the store.. Not very Disney to me...

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
We got sick of waiting and called Disney. We ordered it while at the MK, so we were a bit different. When we contacted them, they told us they didn't even have our order, but sent one out right away.

We still haven't received it, but it should arrive anyday.

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Fievel
We got sick of waiting and called Disney. We ordered it while at the MK, so we were a bit different. When we contacted them, they told us they didn't even have our order, but sent one out right away.

We still haven't received it, but it should arrive anyday.
What number did you call? I think we may need to check on our order.

mocfan

Original Poster
We received our video yesterday. I don't remember the number but if you look at your receipt their should be a WDW shipping or orders number on it. Call it and they will give the information you need.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
We got our video on Saturday (Finally)

If you haven't received yours yet, call Gage Marketing at

866-899-8896

They are the ones doing the shipping, NOT disney.

Apparently, there were a number of foul-ups, so give them a ring. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom