Still no FP+ for TSM?

drp4video

Original Poster
Today was day 60 for me, and I tried to get a FP+ for TSM and none were available. I know that no FP+ for that ride were unavailable for 4/9-5/7. I was trying for 5/17, so assume still unavailable or if only one line, then sold out. Anyone know?

nickys

Premium Member
Today was day 60 for me, and I tried to get a FP+ for TSM and none were available. I know that no FP+ for that ride were unavailable for 4/9-5/7. I was trying for 5/17, so assume still unavailable or if only one line, then sold out. Anyone know?

People who have the new Club Level extra FPs and can therefore book 90 days out have reported no FPs during the whole of May. Stand-by only.

Last edited:

exnihlio13

I'm kinda wondering if they won't even open it up to fastpasses until May 7th. Or possibly sooner if they get ahead of schedule.
I imagine the strategy being that they don't want to allow you to book fastpasses and then have delays in the renos for the Toy Story Land entrance.
If they don't allow any of May bookings UNTIL they have a hard date on when the renos are done or until they're *actually* done they they won't have a bunch of fastpass+ers crying foul if they fatstpasses can't be honored if things go past May 7th.
I plan on just checking in on my fastpass+ every so often leading up until the trip and hope to snag some then but it'll be an electronic footrace to be sure.

PrincessJasmyn

I was freaking out that they were all gone for May too... Good to know they havent actually released any yet and i have just missed out!
Rope Drop/Stand by combo will have to do :D Its mine and my boyfriends fave ride!!

DarthVader

Sith Lord
I asked the same thing, in a different thread and the explanation is due to the construction, TSM will not have any fastpasses as they're down to one lane on the ride.

exnihlio13

I'm still checking in occasionally though. You never know when they may open them up again. Though I'm leaning more towards that they'll keep it standby only for all of May and allow June FP+s eventually.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom