Stick Family Decal Car Kit - Disney

lbrad

Original Poster
Does anyone know if they sell "Mickey Mouse Ears " window decal stickers anywhere in Disney World??? I only need the Mickey Mouse Ears NOT the stick family. My sister gave me a "family" sticker for my van/car BUT they don't have Mickey ears :(
Hoping to find them somwhere and just ADD them to my window over our heads :shrug:
Thank you in advance.
Leave for the World in 4 days :sohappy:

I've never seen them, but...an option would be to buy some "stick family" individual decals there and cut off the ears to add to your sister's gift to you.
Maybe a bit pricey since you just need the ears, but...you'd make both your sister and you happy! :)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I looked for years for the same thing and always came up empty. Your best bet will be checking out Esty.com. The closest thing I found to what you are looking for is in the link below. I would contact the seller with your idea and there will be a fair chance that they can do something custom for you.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/66475935/mickey-mouse-ears-vinyl-decal-sticker?ref=sr_gallery_12&ga_search_submit=&ga_ref=auto&ga_search_query=mickey+mouse+ears+stickers&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

lbrad

Original Poster
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!
I knew I could count on all of you
:wave:
Ordered today ...should arrive in 3-5 days.
Really hoping she (my sister) likes the addition ...I know I will...hope it works!!!

timeman

I looked for years for the same thing and always came up empty. Your best bet will be checking out Esty.com. The closest thing I found to what you are looking for is in the link below. I would contact the seller with your idea and there will be a fair chance that they can do something custom for you.

So that's why you don't have Disney ones on your vehicle and had to settle for Star Wars related ones instead. :ROFLOL:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
So that's why you don't have Disney ones on your vehicle and had to settle for Star Wars related ones instead. :ROFLOL:
It is always a tough choice between my two obsessions.:lol: When I saw the stromtoopers I just had to get them. These will more than likely be going on our other car in the near future.

il_570xN.214705609.jpg

joe80x86

Not to criticize but what exactly is the point of those stickers? I have always wondered why people put them on their windows, I have never quite understood. Can someone enlighten me? :shrug:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Not to criticize but what exactly is the point of those stickers? I have always wondered why people put them on their windows, I have never quite understood. Can someone enlighten me? :shrug:
It represents your family. Mom, dad, sons, daughters, etc.

joe80x86

I get what it represents. I don't get why people put them on their cars.

Is it because you think it looks cool?
Do you think the person behind you at the traffic light cares you have 3 kids?

Again I am just trying to understand the why. I don't mean this to sound mean or negative.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

Again I am just trying to understand the why. I don't mean this to sound mean or negative.

The same reason anyone puts any kind of bumper sticker on their car.

Personalization.

lbrad

Original Poster

It represents your family. Mom, dad, sons, daughters, etc.

The same reason anyone puts any kind of bumper sticker on their car.

Personalization.

Personalization :) And all will know it is "MY" car & obsession ...lol

Good PR :wave:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

This is it exactly. If Stormtrooper stickers on the back of a mini-van say anything it would be "The cat in that ride cool"

Have you never added a personal touch to anything you have owned? Do you use the default ring tone on your phone? Is you computer wallpaper the one that came with your computer?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom