Stich in the parks...

MrPromey

Original Poster
Was at the parks this weekend and they were very heavily pushing Stich. They had him sprinkled in all sorts of places peaking over billboards and around signs almost like hidden Mickeys only more obvious... I guess it's sort of similar to the trailer promotions where he ended up in places he wasn't supposed to be. What's funny is that I also saw a good number of people with t-shirts featuring the little guy which I just thought was funny considering that the movie isn't even out yet. :) It seems that DIsney has a lot riding on this movie... I think the marketing of it will ensure its success even if it isn't the greatest of movies.

WDWspider

Best advertisement campaign in a long time. Love all the tie-ins. Even at Disney store online. He should always be randomly inserted in attractions and parades and things as a fun new type of random Hidden Mickey.

DisneyGal

I love the marketing for this movie, it is great!! The commercials and bulletin boards are hilarious, I just hope it lives up to all the hype as well!!!

JLW11Hi

"He should always be randomly inserted in attractions and parades and things as a fun new type of random Hidden Mickey"

hey, who is that strange blue kid in It's a Small World?
What country is he from?

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by JLW11Hi

hey, who is that strange blue kid in It's a Small World?
What country is he from?
Lol! :lol:
Hey, why is that pirate blue and why does he have such big ears?
Maybe he has scurvy?

Just bought a Stitch stuffed toy today at Target, so cute!
-Kevin

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom