Staying at Boardwalk Villas

Silver Britches

Original Poster
Hoping someone here can help! We're going to Boardwalk Villas and rented a studio. Does anyone know which rooms have a view of Spaceship Earth (if any)? It seems like every time we stay at WDW we get a "bad" view even though we request certain views. I was thinking maybe this would be a better way of asking.

Thanks in advance! And thanks to everyone for making this board so addicting...

Hoping someone here can help! We're going to Boardwalk Villas and rented a studio. Does anyone know which rooms have a view of Spaceship Earth (if any)? It seems like every time we stay at WDW we get a "bad" view even though we request certain views. I was thinking maybe this would be a better way of asking.

Thanks in advance! And thanks to everyone for making this board so addicting...
Your confirmation letter should tell you what kind of view you will have.

If you have a Standard View studio, you won't see anything except the fireworks over the Inn at night. SVs look out on the front of the resort (parking lot) or, way down the hall, a pond. The latter, while a hike from the elevators, is very quiet. It also has an exit that takes you down to the walkway to MGM. The walk is really short from that point.

Pool View rooms are just that; they look out over the pool. Boardwalk View rooms will give you the best view of fireworks, but I still don't think you can see much of Spaceship Earth. I think BC villas are the best ones for that view.

Whatever view you have, the BW villas are a great place to stay and you'll have a wonderful time.

Silver Britches

Original Poster
Thanks for the info! I just checked the letter, and unfortunately it doesn't say what view we have (nor does the reservation online). Oh well, it sounds awesome no matter what the view is! :)

makonyy15

It depends what you want. We usually got for a Boardwalk view because we love watching the hustle and bustle of the Boardwalk and the action on the lagoon. If you get a pool view, chances are you'll get a view facing towards ToT, which at night is amazing! I'd go with either a pool view or boardwalk view if you can, both are equally rewarding.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom