Starting Careerstart in February.

Blondiedance05

Original Poster
I just got my offer letter today. I leave Feb. 13, and I'm going to be working in merchandising. I'm so excited, but kinda nervous at the same time. I'm from Indiana, so I'll be a long way from home! I just wanted to meet some other people that will be there at the same time. And maybe some older people to give me some advice or just tell me about things. Thanks! :)

futuredisneydj

hey!!! finally i found some other ppl doing the career start!! i was beginning to think i was the only one!! lol i move in feb 13th too but im gunna be working in operations. and o! im from IL so not that far from u guys! :)hopefully we can chat soon!

Magicmyway

Hey!!! Sorry it took me so long to post back, yeah we'll have to chat soon! Where ya from in Illinois? I was born there and moved to Indiana when I was 6 or 7 -- I think 6. lol. Anyway, my aol screen name is bethgreen06. Hope to hear from ya!! By the way CONGRATS!!!!!!!:sohappy:

milkshakeinc

wow so i'm pretty late on this whole careerstart bandwagon here, but i just got accepted like 3 weeks ago. it's kind of crazy but i'm really really looking forward to it! anyways, i'm going to be in merchandising and i'm from california so i'm really far from home...

:)

Magicmyway

That's great! You should im me sometime on aim. I know two other girls going....and they are awesome! So maybe we can all talk sometime?! Anyway... just let me know!

Bethany

futuredisneydj

congrats on getting in!! i think now the grand total of ppl doing career start comes to.....5? lol looking foward to meeting u all! :wave:
~jamie~

Magicmyway

Oh Jaimie! It's alright if there's only five...haha one more person and we could have our apartment plans figured out... but... one person is a guy so that could be a problem...lol. P.S. YOU ARE NEVER ON WHEN I AM!!!

Bethany

futuredisneydj

B!!!!!!
i know we keep missing eachother!! makes me sad :( sign on later at night...remind me to give u my cell #! can u all believe it we got like 14 days left!!!!!! woo hoo! lol im excited!:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom