Stars Wars Weekend Surprises?

purranha

Original Poster
Will be at the WL from 4th to 11th and looking forward to the Stars Wars weekend. Just wondering if anything unexpected ever happenes at these events. I know from our last four visits that anything can happed at DW. Just wanted to know others unexpected past experiences.:)

Slipknot

What kind of surprises are you referring to? The only "surprises" I can think of are when Ray Park (Darth Maul) and Jay Laga'aia (Capt. Typho) jumped from their cars in the mini-parade (cant remember what that is called right now).

toetheline29

We were there during one of the first Star Wars weekends right after the movie came out, so I don't know if this could still happen, but:

So we - me, my parents, my sister, and my brother - were at HS, and we've already seen all the stuff they have happening for the Star Wars weekend (we were really impressed by the face characters they had available; they did a great job of behaving like their movie counterpart). We were right around where Toy Story Maniai now is, when we looked back and saw a Storm Trooper following my brother. My brother, naturally, did not find this amusing, but the rest of us did. The Storm Trooper followed him around for over ten minutes like he was wanted for something. It was great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom