Star Wars weekends 2007 big figures

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Looks like the success the of Jedi Mickey big figure at last years SWW (all 600 LE sold out by the first Saturday) has spawned 4, yes that's right 4, LE big figures at $175 a pop for the 2007 SWW. They include X-wing pilot Mickey, Princess Minnie, Stormtrooper Donald and Darth Goofy.

http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/misc/news20070112.html

20070112_1_bg.jpg

20070112_2_bg.jpg

20070112_4_bg.jpg

20070112_3_bg.jpg

yodathefrog

Being a big Star Wars fan....those are awesome! I was lucky enough to get one of the 600LE Jedi Mickey's last May. Too bad I will not be down there again until September...

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
I was lucky enough to get one of the last of the Jedi Mickeys last year on Saturday morning.

Looks like I'll be skipping lunch for the next 4 months to save up the $700 plus tax for the 2007 collection. If they do another animation cell one of my kids just might have to skip college.:lol:

yodathefrog

I was lucky enough to get one of the last of the Jedi Mickeys last year on Saturday morning.

How long did you have to wait in that line? We waited something like 4 hours...but it's always great talking to people in line next to you, met some nice people that day.

Woohoo...100th post!!!:D

mhead

Really like all of the big figs for this year. I did not get one of the LE's last year, but did get one regular edition (which is the same thing sans signature) and love it! I hope all of the merchandise is better this year as last year was the first time it really stunk overall - hopefully it will return to good form this year!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
How long did you have to wait in that line? We waited something like 4 hours...but it's always great talking to people in line next to you, met some nice people that day.

Woohoo...100th post!!!:D
Not long at all. It was pretty much walk up now the year before I spent about 4 hours in line. That was the last year they did the merchandise at Tatooine Traders. In 2006 the moved it to the sound stages which worked out so much better. I have no idea what they are going to do this year with the construction going on at the sound stages but hopefully it won't be shoved back inside TT.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Really like all of the big figs for this year. I did not get one of the LE's last year, but did get one regular edition (which is the same thing sans signature) and love it! I hope all of the merchandise is better this year as last year was the first time it really stunk overall - hopefully it will return to good form this year!
Agreed. That poster last year was terrible. It looked like a photoshop collage done by a 6 year old.

yodathefrog

Agreed. That poster last year was terrible. It looked like a photoshop collage done by a 6 year old.

Totally agree, being a graphic designer myself I was revolted by last years design.

Lucky you not having to wait last year. I would hate to see the crowd I waited in fighting for position in Tatooine Traders. Pure insanity.

hansel1

Don't forget that you can order these by calling disney! So, even if you can't make it down to disney you can get a non-limited one pretty easy just by calling.

Disneyfan1981

I don't much care for the Darth Goofy and the Donald Stormtrooper is all right but I will definitely be getting the X-Wing Mickey to compliment my Jedi Mickey and the Princess Leia Minnie!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom