News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I still have the video of DH and I with another family. It is so embarassing, we've never watched it since we first played it when we got back! At least I got to play Kirk .....

I think the previous poster meant the one in Las Vegas, not the one from Universal Studios.

RSoxNo1

I would assume any bus used would not have windows you can actually see out of to avoid the same issues of having a walking path and seeing the parking lot and back of show buildings. They would just need to have a side entry and closed off driver area. Something like this, but less “pimp themed” and more “galaxy far, far away”:
View attachment 311642

Maybe something like this with a different seat configuration:

View attachment 311643
I know Jim Hill and @lentesta have discussed the implementation of an augmented reality tech, perhaps this is the area where it will be used?

Movielover

The energy radiating from this emoticon is palpable.

It's almost... unlimited?

"UNLIMITED POWER!!!"

Screen-Shot-2015-05-20-at-11.48.43-AM.png

"What? He said palpable?"

My mistake...

Progress.City

Well at this point, I think it's only been described as a bridge, right? They didn't specify the mode of transport over the bridge, whether pedestrian foot, moving sidewalk or who knows? Though, sadly, it could very well underwhelm when done.
Oh, I get it now... That’s where they’re moving the Space Mountain moving sidewalk that is rumored to be moving out...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom