Star wars souveniers?

AliBite

Original Poster
The star wars weekend shows start the day before I leave the park. Can you buy the special star wars merchandise (the R2D2 mickey mouse ears ect) at any of the stores or is there a specific place that sells them? I really don't want to buy the special star wars package or anything, I just really want those darn ears! :inlove:

Blueskyze

I bought my R2 ears at Tattoine Traders (the shop at the end of Star Tours) a couple of years ago, and I've seen them there a couple of times since then. All of the SWW merchandise will be in a giant tent (Darth's Mall) - I believe that is behind RnRC. This will be my first year attending SWW, so I'm looking forward to doing some shopping there myself! :)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The R2-D2 ears are available all over property. You don;t even need to go to the studios to get them.

Special Star Wars Weekends merchandise will be in a special store located in Sound Stage one this year.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Great! And can you go into the Sound Stage store without any special passes or anything?
You can, but you will want to wait until later in the day. The lines tend to be rather long if you try to go at park opening due to people going after the limited edition merchandise.

AliBite

Original Poster
Thank you! I've been wondering about this for days. And now I know I can get my R2-D2 ears and my pink sparkly embarrasing minnie ears at the same time :inlove:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom