Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge virtual queue questions

Rob562

It has been like this for over a year in Disney World, so I really do not see it going anywhere anytime soon.
Although it was really only open for 3.5 months before Covid, and then upon reopening they were dealing with restricted capacity.

I'd *hope* that the boarding passes aren't permanent, and if they were to be able to remove it, it would happen sometime relatively soon now that Covid restrictions have pretty much been entirely lifted. But that's just my hope.

One thing I can say for sure, no one knows for sure, but it would be front page news on this site when it goes away.

-Rob

KrzyKtty

Although it was really only open for 3.5 months before Covid, and then upon reopening they were dealing with restricted capacity.

I'd *hope* that the boarding passes aren't permanent, and if they were to be able to remove it, it would happen sometime relatively soon now that Covid restrictions have pretty much been entirely lifted. But that's just my hope.

One thing I can say for sure, no one knows for sure, but it would be front page news on this site when it goes away.

-Rob
True, but the restricted capacity would have been the perfect time to do away with the system, because there weren't as many people to worry about getting into the ride. As the covid restrictions are lifted and more people are in the park, it's not the time that they're going to decide to do away with the system that helps them keep people out of the line and buying things in other areas of the park. At the end of the day they do not want people waiting in line for that ride for 4 hours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom