News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

ppete1975

Not exactly perfect, as the puppet was about 2/3’s the size of the animatronics.
But to kids the puppet was a great size and with the right person really can come to life. I saw dreamfinder and figment when i was 8, and that character with a puppet made me a figment fan for life.. regardless of what they do to him.

I think alot of people would flock to see the early 80s version.

BrianLo

Original Poster

Sounds like Galaxy's Edge will be getting some sort of special musical '?overlay' and viewing area for the fireworks. I think we had speculated many years ago they would do this.

AJFireman

Sounds like Galaxy's Edge will be getting some sort of special musical '?overlay' and viewing area for the fireworks. I think we had speculated many years ago they would do this.
Yes it was announced back on Dec 4th. It was discussed on the 2024 Disneyland Resort Event Calendar thread. Here is the announcement https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...sort-announces-event-dates-and-more-for-2024/

mf1972

IMG_4429.gif

a musical in galaxy’s edge you say?

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

…one born every minute

britain

I suppose it’s possible that if you get to hear John Williams music during the fireworks, and there’s a huge positive reaction to that, (“Wow, it really makes the land come alive! This music makes me want to buy more merch!”) then they might be able to argue that it’s worth a little money to change the land’s entrance music to Star Wars themes.

Phroobar

I suppose it’s possible that if you get to hear John Williams music during the fireworks, and there’s a huge positive reaction to that, (“Wow, it really makes the land come alive! This music makes me want to buy more merch!”) then they might be able to argue that it’s worth a little money to change the land’s entrance music to Star Wars themes.
They don't even use the music John Williams wrote for the land in the first place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom