News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Ismael Flores

Construction may be nearly finished, but there is still planting to do. Also, the planting that has already been done should be given time to grow. A lot of what he’s been complaining about should be hidden soon. Also note, some of the trees along the berm aren’t looking good and may need to be replaced.

Some of those trees on the berm are dormant and should start looking better as the weather changes. i looked at several trees along the rivers western edge and they seem to be getting ready to wake up form its winter sleep. for some of those trees the change in weather from cold to warm and then back again has shocked them but should recover ok

Phroobar

Stars Wars on rails?...

That's my favorite arcade game. I would love to own the sit down version.
737_star-wars-cockpit.jpg

bclane

I did. It was called the Atari 5200. The game was identical in almost every way except for the digitized voices. I sat on my couch to play it.
Did you like the 5200 as much as the 2600? I may be crazy, but I never enjoyed the 5200 as much. I mean the graphics were better, but it just didn't have the same magic for me.

Phroobar

I did. It was called the Atari 5200. The game was identical in almost every way except for the digitized voices. I sat on my couch to play it.
The Atari 5200 version is very good. However if you run it on RetroPi or Mame it is the actual arcade game roms. It works great with mouse. The Empire Strikes Back is just as good.

You can run both of the on the Nintendo GameCube in Rogue Squadrun III: Rebel Strike.

bclane

The 5200 controllers where crap. The exact same game was available on the Atari 8-bit computers using the 2600 joystick.
Maybe that's what it was. I honestly don't even remember what my beef with the 5200 was...maybe it was just jealousy since I was stuck with the 2600 while some of my friends bragged about their new systems lol. I did love the 2600 controllers though. I'm shocked I didn't break more of them!

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Did you like the 5200 as much as the 2600? I may be crazy, but I never enjoyed the 5200 as much. I mean the graphics were better, but it just didn't have the same magic for me.

I dare say I liked it more. Not to say I didn't love the 2600, but my grandparents had the 5200 and my siblings, cousins, and I spent many an hour playing it. Miner 2049'er, River Raid, Centipede, Star Raiders, Pole Position, Frogger, Breakout, Pitfall 2, Mountain King, Q-Bert, Dig-Dug, Joust, Decathlon, Robotron 2084, Jungle Hunt, Star Wars, Realsports Baseball, Realsports Football, Congo-Bongo, Popeye, Defender, Galaxian, Kangaroo, Keystone Kapers, Missle Command, Qix, Countermeasure. They had them all. That was my childhood....along with my grandpa always having to fix the controllers lol.

My immediate family bought the 7800, but it never really took off and didn't have as many games.

Phroobar

I dare say I liked it more. Not to say I didn't love the 2600, but my grandparents had the 5200 and my siblings, cousins, and I spent many an hour playing it. Miner 2049'er, River Raid, Centipede, Star Raiders, Pole Position, Frogger, Breakout, Pitfall 2, Mountain King, Q-Bert, Dig-Dug, Joust, Decathlon, Robotron 2084, Jungle Hunt, Star Wars, Realsports Baseball, Realsports Football, Congo-Bongo, Popeye, Defender, Galaxian, Kangaroo, Keystone Kapers, Missle Command, Qix, Countermeasure. They had them all. That was my childhood....along with my grandpa always having to fix the controllers lol.

My immediate family bought the 7800, but it never really took off and didn't have as many games.
Here is a blast from the past for you guys. This is my video game console setup. Everything is switch boxed to play.

Sega CDX, RetroUSB AES (NES), SNES, Atari 5200, Playstation 3, Playstation 2, XBox 360, Sega Dreamcast, Wii, Nintendo 64, Atari 7800, Atari Jaguar, Nintendo Game Cube.
QoRvPRx.jpg

mickEblu

Here is a blast from the past for you guys. This is my video game console setup. Everything is switch boxed to play.

Sega CDX, RetroUSB AES (NES), SNES, Atari 5200, Playstation 3, Playstation 2, XBox 360, Sega Dreamcast, Wii, Nintendo 64, Atari 7800, Atari Jaguar, Nintendo Game Cube.
QoRvPRx.jpg

Where’s my first console- SEGA Master System? With its classics like Psycho Fox, Alex Kidd, Rampage and Altered Beast

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom