Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser booking information

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

brettf22

Premium Member
Does anybody know of a price list broken out by date? I know @MisterPenguin created the chart below, based on DVC point requirements. But has the actual list of price by date ever leaked? Or is calling the only way to find out?
1633622889541.png

1633622935899.png

1633622965028.png

1633623017027.png

pdude81

Does anybody know of a price list broken out by date? I know @MisterPenguin created the chart below, based on DVC point requirements. But has the actual list of price by date ever leaked? Or is calling the only way to find out?
You can't even find out the cost of a different room on the same cruise if they don't pull it up in the system to book for you. More or less you start with the prices they quoted for weekday in late august as the numerator, use the point equivalent as your denominator, and then multiply that fraction by the number of points shows for when you intend to go. Then add tax. Insurance is surprisingly cheap so not a huge difference in price. It's a pretty good ballpark, until or unless prices are altered.

TikibirdLand

You can't even find out the cost of a different room on the same cruise if they don't pull it up in the system to book for you. More or less you start with the prices they quoted for weekday in late august as the numerator, use the point equivalent as your denominator, and then multiply that fraction by the number of points shows for when you intend to go. Then add tax. Insurance is surprisingly cheap so not a huge difference in price. It's a pretty good ballpark, until or unless prices are altered.
Didn't know you had to be math major to determine how much this costs!

Purduevian

Just looking at prices we can see in the "starting from" section
2 adults- $4809
2 adults and 1 child - $5299. So an additional child costs $490
3 adults and 1 child - $5999. So an additional adult costs $700

Would it be fair to assume that 4 adults in a room would be $4809+700+700= $6,209 or $1552 a person? Still expensive and still can't really justify it, but $1552 per person is easier to take than $2404 per person to split with another couple. Has anyone tried to book a room with 4 adults?

pdude81

Just looking at prices we can see in the "starting from" section
2 adults- $4809
2 adults and 1 child - $5299. So an additional child costs $490
3 adults and 1 child - $5999. So an additional adult costs $700

Would it be fair to assume that 4 adults in a room would be $4809+700+700= $6,209 or $1552 a person? Still expensive and still can't really justify it, but $1552 per person is easier to take than $2404 per person to split with another couple. Has anyone tried to book a room with 4 adults?
It's likely that is in the ballpark, before tax, and for the base price window. I couldn't tolerate splitting a cabin with another couple and try to fight over who gets the crappy beds, or who took too long in the bathroom. But your math checks out.

Purduevian

It's likely that is in the ballpark, before tax, and for the base price window. I couldn't tolerate splitting a cabin with another couple and try to fight over who gets the crappy beds, or who took too long in the bathroom. But your math checks out.
Really depends the couple. I've split hotel rooms with my wife's sister and her husband a few times and it's gone well in the past. Personally 2 nights in the bunk vs the bed would be worth $852 per person (so $1,704 for my wife and I) to me. Looking at prices right now. Just comparing costs of alternatives while dreaming of actually going. Also we would probably flip a coin for the bed lol.

I wish they would post the prices online (they can dynamically change).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom