Star Wars Character Appearances?

BMinNY

Original Poster
Two years ago on our last visit to WDW, we saw Darth Vader and two Stormtroopers out in front of Star Tours at the Disney Studios. However, we caught them just as they were leaving. We went back to the Studios several times after that and never saw them again. When I asked the cast member at the info booth in the front of the park I was given a very "pixie dust" coated answer about Vader being unreliable and moody, etc...but no real answers as to when we might actually see them.

We are headed back in about a week, 7/27 - 8/3, and are hoping to have better luck this time. Has anyone recently seen any Star Wars characters? Does anyone have any info on when we might be able to catch them? My son is a HUGE star wars fan, and would love to be able to meet these characters.

Thanks in advance for any info!!!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
For the most part you will not see meet and greets with the Star Wars characters except for during Star Wars weekends.

Captain Hank

From my understanding, Darth Vader is not a "normal" character at Disney's Hollywood Studios, outside of Star Wars Weekends (which happen in late May/early June). When you get to Walt Disney World, ask a Cast Member near a phone to call the Character Information Hotline (known internally as the CHiP line). It's a Cast-only number that lets us find out the anticipated schedule of any character on property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom