star taxi towncars?

ortis

Original Poster
Hi I just wanted to get some feedback on star taxi towncars.Has anyone used them and are they good? The disney travel agent talked us into using them and not mears.

NancyinCt

Star Taxi's

Hi,

We used Star Taxi's Towncar last Nov. and they were very prompt to meet you at the airport with a sign with your name on it. They helpped with the luggage, very friendly, and helpfully if you need info. on things to do at Parks.

We did not have to make a stop for groceries so I'm not sure if they do it, but I have a feeling if you ask they would. We tipped each leg, the same driver isn't always the one who returns you to the airport, they will instruct you to call them I believe 24hrs before you need to be picked up and let them know what time and reconfirm you reservation. Their Town cars are clean, and the driver we had last yr. was very nice, in fact we will be using them again in Nov. this yr. when we return to Disney.

Hope this helps. We have used Mears in the past, Star Towncar if just as good as Mears, price was included in our package so I can't tell you if there is a price difference. The Town Car experience over a shuttle... is so much better, would never go back to any other way. Have a nice trip.

NancyinCt

Star Taxi tip

Hi,

I believe I tipped $10, but if they do stop at the groceries I think you should offer more on the trip in. The return tip should be given on the day you return. But I'm sure if you give more they would not refuse it. It is usually 15% of fee, which I don't know exactly what WDWTC charges in their package.

Nancy in CT

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom