Standing Out

GoofBall06

Original Poster
So it's been my DREAM to work for Disney and I plan on applying next year ( i have to take certain courses for my major before i can apply for any internship). I really want to stand out to Disney so I can become accepted. What does Disney typically look for an a future employee? Does it depend on what clubs your in, your grades, etc?

Also, I was looking over the descriptions of the roles. Is it common for someone to become a Vacation Planner? Of all of them, that would be right up my alley! Of course, working at another role would be just fine! :)

thanks for the help

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
So it's been my DREAM to work for Disney and I plan on applying next year ( i have to take certain courses for my major before i can apply for any internship). I really want to stand out to Disney so I can become accepted. What does Disney typically look for an a future employee? Does it depend on what clubs your in, your grades, etc?

Also, I was looking over the descriptions of the roles. Is it common for someone to become a Vacation Planner? Of all of them, that would be right up my alley! Of course, working at another role would be just fine! :)

thanks for the help

Someone who can stand up !

Seriously, they are always in need of able bodies.

Scar Junior

It's not hard at all to stand out (because there are so many average applicants). Here are a few tips...

- Attend a presentation even if you plan to wait a semester or more before you actually apply. Meet the Recruiter and Campus Reps.
- Small talk with Reps at info tables around campus and ask any questions you have.
- Show up early to your presentation and small talk with the Recruiter and Reps.
- Wear business-casual attire to the presentation/interview.
- Resumes are impressive. A few even go as far as bringing letters of recommendation... but that is unnecessary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom