SSE Question

Bill Smugs

Original Poster
If I asked the Cm at the exit of the ride if I could ride it again would they let me stay on it without getting off?

Mecha Figment

Probably not. That area is for handicaped individuals. Besides if you are capable you should just walk around and get on it. It is practicaly a walk on anyways.

CThaddeus

I've always wanted to do that on Haunted Mansion (Disneyland's, preferably), too. But a repeat of Spaceship Earth would be just as good. I made sure it was one of the first and the very last attraction I went on last week. Sigh. Probably four more years before I'll get to do that again. At least there's always video...

mickeyman65

I was able to do this at MK on BTMR...it was during the summer and during the second parade that they have...there were no lines since everyone was at the parade. We rode it three times in a row..everytime the train would some to a stop the CM would say pull down on your lap bar and here we go again...that was great. The next nite we did splash three times during the time of nite..what a memoriable trip that was...

ToTBellHop

mickeyman65 said:
I was able to do this at MK on BTMR...it was during the summer and during the second parade that they have...there were no lines since everyone was at the parade. We rode it three times in a row..everytime the train would some to a stop the CM would say pull down on your lap bar and here we go again...that was great. The next nite we did splash three times during the time of nite..what a memoriable trip that was...
I've went around Splash several times in a row, too! So much fun. This was back in the days of the E-Ride Night, though you can still do this on some EMH evenings right near the end of the night.

disneydata

If it's not too busy, they will probably let you go again. I've done it before, but it's up to the CM at unload and they don't have to.

Bluewaves

BTMRR right when the parades start at night is great we rode a couple times over and we were surprised when we forst go there that we walked right on it was great.

JEDIsney

I've only been on one ride a few times in a row. Actually, I take that back.

I've been on BTMR three times in a row back in '98. The parade was starting, and they just let us stay on since there were no lines.

And of course, the TTA. All we had to do is ask the CM if we could stay on, which was no problem at all, and we went around three times in a row before finally getting off. I love that ride.

Staying on for another round of Spaceship Earth would be fun, too. It's definitely worth asking a CM.

MommytoMJM

Bill Smugs said:
If I asked the Cm at the exit of the ride if I could ride it again would they let me stay on it without getting off?

If it is not crowded, yes they will....MJ is autistic and we often ride it three of four times in a row... gotta love autism... :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom