Spring Offer

Jcott

I booked our trip for May a few weeks ago under the spring vacation offer. I saw today that there was a new offer available with free memory maker. I called the helpline to see if it would be possible to take advantage of the free memory maker offer. Not only did they add that to my package, she said with the new offer, our package lowered and that I will receive a $300 refund. Just thought I would share incase anyone is in the same scenario as me. I booked our trip about 2 weeks ago for May 8-12.

MJCota

Awesome! We called about the memory maker and the deal starts the day after we leave! But we still got a great deal on the package so I'm happy with that.

Upvote 0

Stevek

I booked our trip for May a few weeks ago under the spring vacation offer. I saw today that there was a new offer available with free memory maker. I called the helpline to see if it would be possible to take advantage of the free memory maker offer. Not only did they add that to my package, she said with the new offer, our package lowered and that I will receive a $300 refund. Just thought I would share incase anyone is in the same scenario as me. I booked our trip about 2 weeks ago for May 8-12.
Do you know what the travel dates are for free Memory Maker? I don't see them on the site.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom