Spring Break

baja232

Original Poster
Going in March, around the the 12th, are we right in the middle of Spring Break? I do know Spring Break is different for alot of schools, wondering when the busiest time is. Thanks :shrug:

DizneyPryncess

Going in March, around the the 12th, are we right in the middle of Spring Break? I do know Spring Break is different for alot of schools, wondering when the busiest time is. Thanks :shrug:

The busiest time of Spring Break is going to be the weeks around Easter. I've been there every March for the past 8 years and some years are worse than others, depending on when Easter falls. This year it's not until April, so you'll be avoiding that.

Spring Break is always going to be somewhat crowded though. Utilize your fast passes, and go into the parks at rope drop, since it's least crowded then. Those are my two pieces of advice. :)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Depending on how long you stay you might hit the beginning of Spring Break. The dates for spring break can be all over the map but most tend to occur in the first 2 weeks of April

007mickey

I know for the state of Alabama most schools are out the week of March 15th this year. It varies from year to year by a week or so.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom