Pre-Trip Spring Break Disney Style

Hey everyone! I finally have all my plans finalized for my upcoming trip and I am SO excited! I just had to share with people who will understand my excitement! I thought to myself, what better way to do that than to start a vlog?! So that is exactly what I did!

In case for some reason you do not wanna listen to me talk for 21 minutes, I have summarized my plans below! I appreciate any advice or feedback that you can give!

Pre-Trip Vlog:

Planning Vlog:

Must Do's Vlog:

We have the deluxe dining plan and are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge: Jambo House. We do not have all our meal credit planned out just yet due to some days just wanting a Quick Service or maybe converting some into snacks for the Flower and Garden Festival, I am just not sure yet!

Friday March 9th:
Flight out of Nashville
Lunch at Sanaa
Magic Kingdom
Dinner at Kona
Magic Kingdom

Saturday March 10
Magic Kingdom
Breakfast at Cinderellas Royal Table
Lunch at Be Our Guest

Sunday March 11
Animal Kingdom
Breakfast at Boma
Dinner at Yak and Yeti

Monday March 12
Hollywood Studios
Breakfast at Whispering Canyon
Dinner at Sci-Fi

Tuesday March 13
Epcot
Dinner at Ohana

Wednesday March 14
Animal Kingdom/Disney Springs/Magic Kingdom
Dinner at Jiko

Thursday March 15
Hollywood Studios
Breakfast at the Boardwalk
Dinner at Yatchsman Steakhouse Dinner

Friday March 16
Epcot
Lunch at Teppan Edo
Dinner at California Grill

Saturday March 17 (Last Day
worried.gif
)
Magic Kingdom
Breakfast at Kona
Dinner at Boma

That is the plan for the trip!! I can't wait to try all these new places to eat and enjoy over a week at the most magical place on earth!

Last edited:

winstongator

We really enjoyed the Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno, and got our reservation about a week out. Bring your own camera though as they don't have Photo Pass photographers at the restaurant.

NotZacHoward

Original Poster
We really enjoyed the Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno, and got our reservation about a week out. Bring your own camera though as they don't have Photo Pass photographers at the restaurant.
Oh thank you for that tip I did not know that! I would have been so angry if I didn’t get any pictures with them. I’m so excited for that breakfast!

LeighM

Tuesday March 13
Epcot
Dinner at Ohana

Wednesday March 14
Animal Kingdom/Disney Springs/Magic Kingdom
Dinner at Jiko

Friday March 16
Epcot
Lunch at Teppan Edo
Dinner at California Grill

I'll be there the same time and some of our plans line up :) I'll also be in Epcot on Tuesday, MK on Wednesday, and Epcot on Friday. Hope you enjoy your trip!

NotZacHoward

Original Poster
I'll be there the same time and some of our plans line up :) I'll also be in Epcot on Tuesday, MK on Wednesday, and Epcot on Friday. Hope you enjoy your trip!
Oh my gosh that is so awesome! Hopefully we run into each other, that would be so much fun! Hope you have an amazing time there regardless :inlove:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
My trip dates line up with yours too! I hope we have great weather and I would say fantastic time but its Disney...a fantastic time is a guarantee!

NotZacHoward

Original Poster
My trip dates line up with yours too! I hope we have great weather and I would say fantastic time but its Disney...a fantastic time is a guarantee!
I looked at the future forecast and so far it looks like high 70s with minimal rain, which that would be absolutely perfect! I can’t wait to go, we are all going to have such a wonderful time there ❤️

NotZacHoward

Original Poster
All right everyone I am just 3 weeks out!! I absolutely cannot wait for this trip, it seriously will be the best one yet! I can just feel it in my bones. I updated my pre-trip post to include my video of how I planned for this trip and Disney trips in general. I am super pumped!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom