Spring '04 CP'ers!!!

DisneyJill

Original Poster
Hey guys, I just thought I'd tell you that I FINALLY got my Course Information e-mail today. I know some of you (especially Drew and Beth) were wondering when they were going to send it, cause it was only, oh, 3-4 weeks late?? Anyways, I have yet to get the confirmation postcard in the mail, but I just thought I'd share and tell you some feedback came today. Whew. :brick:

:wave: Have a great weekend!!! :wave:

Andrew015

Jill,

I just got my today as well!!!! Signed on to post and let everyone know. I still haven't gotten my postcard either, but I think that goes to the home address, if I'm not mistaken!!! I take back all the bad things I said about WDW for not getting me my email :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

pyschotropic

I had just sent in my school approval today unfortunately I won't be receiveing credit, but at least I still get to do the program that's more important to me anyway than receiving credit. I have done all of the forms so far though I have not recieved any confrimations yet I have been told though it takes several weeks for you to receive anything back, it's such a long drawn out waiting period for everything!

DisneyJill

Original Poster
Originally posted by Andrew015
Jill,

I just got my today as well!!!! Signed on to post and let everyone know. I still haven't gotten my postcard either, but I think that goes to the home address, if I'm not mistaken!!! I take back all the bad things I said about WDW for not getting me my email :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Haha, I was thinking about when we were like "Yeah, and they were in such an all fire hurry to get OUR information, stupid Disney people!!" Oh well, they WERE a little on the late side. :zipit: :zipit: I didn't know the postcard went home. Huh. Well, anyways, we'll see if that takes another 4 weeks!!! :rolleyes: hehe. :p :p

egionet

Originally posted by DisneyJill
Hey guys, I just thought I'd tell you that I FINALLY got my Course Information e-mail today. I know some of you (especially Drew and Beth) were wondering when they were going to send it, cause it was only, oh, 3-4 weeks late?? Anyways, I have yet to get the confirmation postcard in the mail, but I just thought I'd share and tell you some feedback came today. Whew. :brick:

:wave: Have a great weekend!!! :wave:

I got my stuff on Friday too. I guess they just sent it out to everyone at the same time. It was actually within 3 weeks for me, but totally not for you. We'll have to get on these people about their time thing when we get down there :lol: :lol:

Hope you had a nice weekend. Back to the college grind tomorrow :hammer:

DisneyJill

Original Poster
Re: Re: Spring '04 CP'ers!!!

Originally posted by egionet
I got my stuff on Friday too. I guess they just sent it out to everyone at the same time. It was actually within 3 weeks for me, but totally not for you. We'll have to get on these people about their time thing when we get down there :lol: :lol:

Hope you had a nice weekend. Back to the college grind tomorrow :hammer:

Ick...I know. I just keep telling myself only another 6 weeks or so of classes and then it's off to sunny Florida!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom