Splitting up at the parks with Genie+

m steve

Original Poster
On December 29, my daughter and I have park passes for HS. My wife and son have park passes for MK. How does one go about making Genie+ reservations for both groups during the course of the day when we are at different parks?

Thanks!

P.S. Bring back free Fastpass!!!

nickys

Premium Member
On December 29, my daughter and I have park passes for HS. My wife and son have park passes for MK. How does one go about making Genie+ reservations for both groups during the course of the day when we are at different parks?

Thanks!

P.S. Bring back free Fastpass!!!
It can be done. You select who is riding each time, just like with FP+

But if you’re using the same MDE account then keeping track of who can book their next ride and when will be tricky. Does your wife have her own account or will she be logging in as you? I would go with separate accounts to make it easier.

m steve

Original Poster
It can be done. You select who is riding each time, just like with FP+

But if you’re using the same MDE account then keeping track of who can book their next ride and when will be tricky. Does your wife have her own account or will she be logging in as you? I would go with separate accounts to make it easier.
No, she doesn't have her own account and I am not sure that I can convince her to open one... Thanks for your reply, though. I'll have a few days to get used to this new system so, hopefully, I'll figure it out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom