Splitting bill on DDP

Alana Rea Jago

Original Poster
I have a reservation for Beaches and Cream and I believe that we will be able to use a QS credit here (is that right?) however I have seen the amazing kitchen sink and obviously this is not on DDP so my question is will they allow us to split the bill with dining credits and cash?? As I type this it seems so obvious that the answer should be yes but I just wanna make sure. TIA

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I have a reservation for Beaches and Cream and I believe that we will be able to use a QS credit here (is that right?) however I have seen the amazing kitchen sink and obviously this is not on DDP so my question is will they allow us to split the bill with dining credits and cash?? As I type this it seems so obvious that the answer should be yes but I just wanna make sure. TIA

The dining plan says Beaches and Cream is TS.

Alana Rea Jago

Original Poster
Nightmare. Thats that plan out the window lol only wanted the grill cheese sandwich and soup. Not worth a TS credit IMO. Do you know how close beach club marketplace is to beaches and cream? Def need to keep my reservations as we def want the kitchen sink.

Its grand I googled and its only about a 6 min walk away so therefore we could go to marketplace for a QS and then round to B&C for kitchen sink. Thanks for your help

Last edited:

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Yep Beaches and Cream is a table service restaurant and would use a TS credit if you get an entree etc there unless you tell them you want to just pay OOP. Also the kitchen sink is something you would have to purchase extra if using the dining plan being it is for 4+ people and is about $30. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom