Split stay and refillable mugs

kbmum

Original Poster
I have a 14-day split stay coming up. If I get a refillable mug at the first resort, will it work at the second resort? Years ago, I thought that this could be done if you showed the receipt at the second resort's quick service location.

Weather_Lady

I have a 14-day split stay coming up. If I get a refillable mug at the first resort, will it work at the second resort? Years ago, I thought that this could be done if you showed the receipt at the second resort's quick service location.
It appears that this is still how it works (and you may not even need to show the receipt), up to 14 days. The Tourist Blog does suggest that you make the cast member aware of your final check-out date when you make your purchase, so they know you'll need it to stay active for the full two weeks.

Dad 2 M & M

If you’re Stay is current and consecutive most Cast Members will "Flash" the mug even if your stay surpasses the 14 day “limit”

Last edited:

Raxel7851

The refillable mugs will work at any resort you visit. We stay at POFQ and walk down to POR and the mugs will work there. We’ve also done split stays at POP and POFQ and the mugs worked fine. Of course they will not work in the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom