splash mountain

snowdog

Original Poster
Is the ride,splash mountain, open. Is it a scary ride
with the large drop at the end, will your hat fly off? I heard there are no restraints
and that bothered me. Do you feel you need one?Thank You:eek:

jcmayid

snowdog,

As far as I know it is open. Your hat is definitely going to fly off, suggestion is to put it in your shirt during the ride. Also the lack of restraints adds to the fun of it, but don't worry, only one moron has fallen out and because he jumped out. It is lots of fun and you have to do it. So get ready to get wet.

tenchu

Theres no danger of falling out if you've got any common sense! And it's not scary, but really good fun.

Al

i didnt notice that there werent any restraints! its perfectly safe - dont worry :D Its a great ride!!!!

whilst we're on the subject - does anyone have any photos of its construction? i would be very interested to see ! :D

SteveUK

Not a really scary ride but the theme and surroundings make it great fun. We all hope its going to remain open and without the restraints as that part of the fun, but theres a thread going at the moemnt (splash mountain docked) about the possibility of it closing to have restraints fitted. Keep watching for more news.

Pioneer Hall

The ride is not really scary and the surroundings are terrific. The theming is incredible. There are 7 drops on the ride, but most are rather small. AND HOLD ON TO YOUR HAT, BECAUSE ODDS ARE IT WILL FLY OFF!!!!

Bdis86

Account Suspended
Disney claims there are 5 drops, not 7. The end of lift hills don't count if the drop is less then 3 feet. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom