Splash Mountain Queue BGM

GoneForGood

Hi everybody! I have a 41 track CD of source audio with everything from the ride itself... but no queue music. Zip banjo music from unload is included, tho. Let me know if y'all would bet interested!

EDIT
Just listened to the ending tracks marked "Tag" at the end and they include the Chipmunk conversations in the queue as well as ambient Birds and Frogs
I would very much be interested in this! I am trying to track down Brer Frog's "Laughin' Place" loop--the one on the fishing gator!

Jayhawker

Thank you for posting this. I know many of the abbreviations from being a long-time lurker on these boards (before and after I officially registered). However, some I do not know so this will be quite helpful in the future. Much appreciated.

Brer Oswald

Agreed!

I believe I have a couple of tracks from the WDW loop, but only a few. I remember getting them from Mousebits in the forum part, if memory serves. I thought they were from Martin, but I do not know. Maybe he could confirm?

I can say they are from the WDW version, as they are the bluegrass versions. However, I don’t think it’s complete, and I don’t know the order. If others have information on these tracks feel free to chime in!

Happy to share these, but only if it’s within community rules. Hopefully the time codes help.View attachment 479694
Would you be able to share them? I can't seem to find them on MouseBits

91JLovesDisney

Hyperion Podcast has a few on their channel:

Just a recording I think, but if so, its a quite decent recording.

91JLovesDisney

Not bad! A bit too much reverb and not enough separation. Sounds a little muddled, muffled but otherwise a good mix. Thanks for compiling! I'll add it to my playlist. I can only imagine how much time you spent on this. Impressive!
Thanks! I took How Do You Do Area Music version and just filter-curved out the harmonica as best I could. It was tough because I had to reverb it a little bit, or the harmonica would be completely audible, but too much and it sounds a little creepy? I also made this version,

where I basically just cranked down the treble, and edited out everything that I could. Unfortunately the slide guitar part is too quiet, but I can't make it louder because then you can hear the harmonica. `\_("/)_/`

I'm thinking about making a third version, where I reverb it as little as I can, and edit out everything that I can.

91JLovesDisney

Yeah not reading that. When did we get soo lazy that we feel the need to abbreviate everything???
That's fine, but why don't we head over to the Tomorrowland Transit Authority Peoplemover, get some lunch at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe, then end the day with a nice ride on The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh! 😆

Surferboy567

Not sure if you've heard this before, but although it's only about 10 seconds, but it's fun to hear in source!

It’s so funny, I know the music so well I think I know exactly (largely) what they are saying. Despite not knowing Japanese.

This is in reference to How do you do.

EDIT: Man the Japanese voices really throw me off though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom